The Viking Craftsman Process …
From the fist phone call you will know and feel that The Viking Craftsman, Inc is different.
- Morten Antonsen himself answers the phone and gains information about your project and schedules an appointment.
- During the first meeting we gain additional information, discuss goals, budget, while taking a few rough measurements. This meeting also allows client and The Viking Craftsman, Inc.to gauge to whether they are meant to work together.
- We will then create a ballpark estimate and rough design ideas.
- During this process, we will compare the initial estimate with the clients budget and overall idea.
- If the above step is a go, the design stage starts at which point a design fee will be collected.
- Design as needed. Communication at this stage is vital.
- Approval of design and signing of contract. Finalize budget and collect down payment.
- Obtain permits and engineering services.
- Start of construction.
- Daily interactions between Morten and client, Q&A.
- Our “punch list” process. Since Morten is on the jobsite every day, he identifies and fixes any problems on a continues bases. As such, most projects never need a punch list
- Final payment due and warranty begins upon completion of all work.